Government Affairs develops and strengthens relationships between the Board of Regents of the University System of Georgia and government officials. The office ensures that the strategic goals of the BOR receive recognition and support on both the state and federal levels.
USG News Releases
- University System of Georgia Receives National Exceptional Agency Award of Excellence
- University System of Georgia has among the nation’s largest increases in college completion rates
- Governor and First Lady help USG Foundation raise more than $908,000 for need-based scholarships
- Regents honor scholars from each institution during Academic Recognition Day
- Georgia FinTech Academy, Georgia Cyber Center to Host Cybersecurity Build-A-Thon